Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hi.

I'm still here, i.e., not dead.
I hate physics.
I love calculus.
It snowed here yesterday.
I can't find the book I was reading. I might have lost it.
I spent Thursday rewriting all my sheet music for the William Tell Overture down an octave because I have trombone music instead of tuba music.
I made a treasure hunt yesterday with some friends.
I want to see Jane Eyre tomorrow with my mom.
Lifeguarding class still sucks.
I miss France still.
I want summer.
Prom is coming up and there are no interesting couples going and I am disappointed.
I saw some friends play a show-thing the other day, and they are desperately in need of some good critical feedback. But I'm not that good friends with them so what's a girl to do?
I want to watch a romantic comedy.
I want my life to be a romantic comedy.
That is all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment